Jay Campbell on Mon, 13 Oct 2008 16:12:37 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Consultation assignments

Currently ordained players besides the J the MoQ: Charles, Billy
Pilgrim, Wooble, teucer

Wooble is already considering Consultation 133 "Did comex, within the
first 2 hours (UTC) of October 10th, 2008, submit a Transaction to
spoon-business which read, in its entirety (please ignore spacing and
returns): {{The name of the game is C Nomic. I forfeit the game.}}?"

Given C Nomic's current status, I will ZOT this consultation at Priest
Wooble's request.

Consultation 131 "C Nomic has been identical to B Nomic?" will become
Pondered as True tomorrow.

I assign these Priests:

teucer to Consultation 130 "At the time of submission of this
consultation, is the player named Charles the only player with a Baby
Blue sock?" (was Phil's)

Charles to Consultation 134 "Has ehird violated Section 3 of the
Contract of Epimenides?" (was Phil's)

Wooble to new Consultation 135 "Are parties bound by the plaintext of
contracts whose stated text is in some sort of encrypted form?"

Billy Pilgrim to new Consultation 136 "Does an otherwise legal action
that purports to "retroactively simulate" something have any effect on
the gamestate?"

This is reflected in the MoQ public display, let me know if I missed
anything.