Jay Campbell on Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:54:09 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Blue motions

As I've already emptied Blue's Coffer, I submit this Motion for Blue
Corporation:

{{

Replace contract text "The Voting Sockholders are responsible for
ensuring this corporation fulfills it's obligations by enabling its CEO
to act on behalf of the corporation." with:

{ The CEO is authorized to perform on behalf of this Corporation only
the actions specified by this Contract. }

Replace section 2 (Voting Sockholder definition with ambiguous "members"
terminology) with:

{ 2. A Voting Sockholder is a Potential Sockholder who holds at least
one Blue Sock. }

}}

I vote two Blue Socks worth of YES on this Motion.