Jay Campbell on Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:13:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Wrap up BlackCorp Motions

I become a Voting SOCKholder.

Tyler wrote:
> Voting Stockholders can't vote in BlackCorp. But for my part, I'll forgive
> the typo. (That's one of my ideals listed!)
>
> On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 4:42 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>

>> I cease to be bound by the Contract "Black Corporation" and instead
>> become a Voting Stockholder.
>>
>> [ That boo-boo took a lot of clean-up. Thank you Tyler, I hope to see
>> you active again soon. ]

>> Tyler wrote:
>>
>>> I resolve all my pending Motions in Black Corporation. Now j can become a
>>> Voting Sockholder and is free to cease to be a party to the Contract! (My
>>> other motions Failed either due to age or lack of FOR's)
>>>
>>> And just in case BP's still confused as to whether 0x44 gets 3 votes, I'm
>>> pretty sure he never did try to vote the two most recent ones down.

I create the Contract "Ninja 2" { This Game Document is the Articles of
Incorporation for the Corporation named "Ninja 2". The sole Officer of
this Corporation is the B Nomic Player J, who may cease to be bound by
this Contract at any time. } I cause Ninja 2 to become bound to Contract
of Epimenides. Ninja 2 intends to edit Contract of Epimenides to append
{ All Legal Entities bound to this contract that may become bound to J's
Holding Company do so. J's Holding Company may edit this Contract. }