Charles Schaefer on Fri, 10 Oct 2008 01:38:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] The Contract of Epimenides

2008/10/10, Charles Schaefer <chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>:

>  With regard to the Epimenides contract, I submit the
> following Oracularity:
> "The player named teucer must privately submit to Priest Charles the
> password to the encrypted ZIP file purporting to be the Contract of
> Epimenides."
> Once he has done so, I will examine the file and inform the B Nomic public
> whether or not it is a valid game document.

I have received the password to the purported contract and I have found
plenty of text there. I also have found at least one officer, meaning that
it fulfills the requirements of a corporation under B Nomic law.