Jay Campbell on Thu, 9 Oct 2008 15:23:23 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] The Contract of Epimenides

I create a Contract titled "Ninja Protectorate":

{{ This Game Document is the Articles of Incorporation for the
Corporation named "Ninja Protectorate". The sole Officer of this
Corporation is the B Nomic Player J, who may cease to be bound by this
Contract at any time. }}

I create a Contract titled "Ninja Warrior":

{{ This Game Document is the Articles of Incorporation for the
Corporation named "Ninja Warrior". The sole Officer of this Corporation
is the B Nomic Player J, who may cease to be bound by this Contract at
any time. }}

On behalf of Ninja Warrior:

{ Ninja Warrior becomes bound to the Contract of Epimenides. Empowered
therein as an Officer [although my title is redacted], on behalf of
Epimenides, Inc.: {{  Epimenides, Inc. becomes bound to the Contract
Ninja Protectorate. }} }

[ At this point, Ninja Warrior has performed an action indirectly
forbidden by the text of the Contract of Epimenides, and was prepared to
pay the appropriate fine should this matter slither its way through the
courts, but... ]

SEPPUKA! I cease to be bound by the Contract Ninja Warrior.