Tyler on Thu, 9 Oct 2008 10:59:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] C Nomic

Don't be so quick to think that you can't become a player in C. C
Nomic almost certainly has the ruleset, and so Rule 2 can't stop the player
rule from allowing people to join.

Thank you for the list, it will probably be a good reference if C
is determined to exist in a generally object-less state, but as MoQ I'm not
going to file those Consultations. Too many, and anyway, we already have one
pending to determine the general state of C. I think BP is the current
priest of that one.

I cause to be ZOTTED all of teucer's Consultations.

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 9:50 AM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 5:21 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > I request to become a C Nomic player using the unique name of Wooble.
>
> This fails.  C Nomic has B's gamestate, which includes my projection
> into the game as a Player known as Wooble.
>
> If Rule 4E2 means that C Nomic has no game objects at all, then you
> can't become a Player in C Nomic at all, as a Player is a Game Object.
> --
> Wooble

 -Tyler