Craig Daniel on Thu, 9 Oct 2008 09:52:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] The Contract of Epimenides

> s-b is the only generally accepted way to communicate with the OCB.

This could become a problem for me, then. Therefore I submit the
following proposal, entitled "Doctor Doolittle":
{
Amend rule 4E71 by adding the following text to the end of it:
{
Talking to the Beast

The Ranger is presumed to have the power to talk to the Operantly
Conditioned Beast. Any player obligated to send any communication to
the Beast may fulfill this obligation by sending that communication to
the Ranger instead.
}
}

 - teucer