Jay Campbell on Wed, 8 Oct 2008 17:54:51 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] New Contract

At 00:00 UTC, I submit this transaction:

BEGIN TRANSACTION

Assertion: Charles has posted the unquoted phrase "Doh!" to the public
forum this nday.

I transfer to Charles the macks and socks he transferred to me this nday.

I modify contract Mirror Corporation, striking Sections 4 and 5, and
adding "Section 6. All parties to this contract are no longer parties to
this contract." [ This contract ceases to exist. ]

END TRANSACTION