0x44 on Tue, 7 Oct 2008 21:21:42 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Proposal: Free C With Purchase of B

I revise the my unnumbered proposal "Free C With Purchase of B" to read:
{
     On nday 1 nweek150, at 00:00:00 UTC, the public displays of both B
and C Nomic are ratified. Any changes that occurred in B Nomic in the
previous nday that have not been explicitly updated in the Public
display of either nomic, are retroactively simulated in both. On nday 1,
nweek 150, at 00:00:01 UTC, rule 4e83 is repealed.

}

Jamie Dallaire wrote:
> Hmmm. I guess that works. Only 2 problems:
> 1. Public DisplayS might work better.
> 2. by the time this proposal would pass, other proposals and scheduled game
> events would have occured already, and won't yet be reflected in the public
> displays of B/C. So perhaps phrase it so that displays are ratified and then
> all changes to b's gamestate (gotta avoid an infinite loop though) that
> happened since the last update to these PDs, or during the past hour or
> something like that, are retroactively simulated in both B and C. Then 4e83
> is repealed. And now we have 2 identical independent nomics.
>
> BP
>
> On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 12:05 AM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> I submit the following Proposal, entitled "Free C With Purchase of B":
>> {
>>    Ratify the Public Display of C Nomic.
>>    Repeal 4e83 in Both B and C Nomics.
>> }