Tyler on Tue, 7 Oct 2008 17:01:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Hoist something

I am hoisting the Setting Orange flag. I had better use the hoisting while I
still have it, and it is true that something is rotten in the state of B.
Specifically, the state of C being assumed to be part of the state of B. I
think, however, that we've had the highest forum traffic for a long time the
past couple of days, and when people care about B, there is rarely a reason
to find a helmet. Unless we have (dare I say it?) traitors among us.
I didn't think you needed support to cause the beast to do something.
Anyway, I support to the below action. I bet the Beast is terrified of rival
nomics, not to mention rival (identical twins?) Beasts to deal with.
On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 5:50 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I set my Mental State to Paranoid. With support and without objection, I
> cause OCB to set his Mental State to Paranoid.

 -Tyler