Tyler on Sun, 5 Oct 2008 12:37:27 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] BlackCorp Motion: Enslavement

Don't worry j, I was just kidding. You aren't going to be a slave. I just
couldn't resist making you sweat a little. I vote AGAINST my below-quoted
Motion.

And soon, I'll submit a motion to free you from the contract. Hey, but nice
attempt to protect your savings. We can't make you submit a message, and
we probably can't figure out what message to submit ourselves. We could
still have made you vote our way, etc.

--
 -Tyler