Jay Campbell on Sat, 4 Oct 2008 11:44:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] OCB LLC

>> OCB may not be directed to transfer points, macks or socks except as
>> explicitly specified in the Rules or this Contract.
>>
> I doubt the contract actually has precedence over anything outside of
> itself, anyway...

[ I should have used the phrase "shall not", as in "Taking a Game Action
which the rules state a Player "shall not" take is a Misdemeanor." Then
it could be argued that OCB, out of self-preservation, would not take
any actions that would incriminate itself. But I suppose the Beast has
done his share of stabbing in the past and should be considered a career
criminal. Resubmitting without that transfer clause: ]

With support and without objection in a jiffy, I modify OCB LLC to
append draft 2:

{{ If OCB has not changed the color of a proposal the current nday, any
player may transfer m10 to OCB LLC specifying a proposal and a color,
and OCB shall change the proposal to that color. }}

[ Please object to my earlier draft 1]