Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 2 Oct 2008 20:20:03 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Black Corp Business

I Resolve the only Motion I have Pending (with me as Author) in Black
Corporation. This motion fails (1 vs 2).

My other Motion has been resolved automatically (3 FOR, 0 AGAINST). Ty-Guy6
is now the Figurehead.

On behalf of Black Corporation, as its Chamberlain, I transfer m275 to Billy
Pilgrim, m275 to 0x44, and m275 to Ty-Guy6.

We have m50 left within the Corporation.

We need to change the budget, start allowing new members, and clear up the
whole "members" issue by defining that term...

Billy Pilgrim