Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 1 Oct 2008 23:20:54 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] C Nomic repercussions

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 7:07 PM, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This isn't the only paradox in the Duopoly Rule. If the nomics are
> identical, how can they have different names?

Because the current patriotic anthem that is our message of the nweek may
have the appearance of impartiality, and to avoid offending the
sensibilities of the partisans of C Nomic, I Intend, with Support, to Change
the Message of the nweek to:
{
C here, B cool. British Columbia. CB40. British Columbia. Before Christ.
Care Bear.
}

This rule is going to be a Priest's nightmare. I recommend losing the
> Ordained property if you want to avoid a headache.

I gain the Ordained Property.