Tyler on Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:05:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Changes mean Changes

You've missed more than that. It seems you've been cut out of the loop
entirely with the last motion passed. Too bad you didn't read it. The only
thing you can do with those two Black Socks now is wear them. We'll probably
let you into the Corporation again once membership is worth a little less.

To that end, I post the following Motion for Black Corporation:
{{
Dividend m300 to each member of Black Corporation.
Install Ty-Guy6 to the Office of Figurehead.
}}

More to come after/if this passes.

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 7:33 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I have two black socks, did I miss a secret handshake?
>

> Jamie Dallaire wrote:
> > I don't think you can vote, but thanks :-)
> >
> > On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 9:30 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >wrote:
> >

> >> Caught up in the frenzy, I vote FOR this motion without reading it.

> >> near

 -Tyler