Jay Campbell on Tue, 30 Sep 2008 18:13:54 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] I would hate to lose all of my macks...

Charles Schaefer wrote:
> I transfer all of my macks to Votes For Sale, Inc.

I create the following corporation by contract:

{{

This Contract is the Articles of Incorporation for the Corporation: J's
Holding Company.

This Corporation has a single Officer, the B Nomic Player J, who may
take any action on behalf of this Corporation by sending a message to a
B Nomic Public Forum.

J may modify this contract in any way at any time. No other player may
become a party to this contract.

}}

I transfer all my macks to J's Holding Company.