Tyler on Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:29:43 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Proposal: "Reasonings should have no Power"

I'm going to see if we can fix Wooble's recent Oracularity to make it not
give reasonings any implied power.

I submit a proposal titled "Reasonings should have no Power", with body:
"
In Rule 4E18, in the section "The Answer", change the final paragraph to
read:
{
When a Consultation with an Answer of YES or NO becomes Pondered, the
Gamestate is changed to be what it would be if the answer to the question
asked in
the Consultation were yes or no respectively at the time it was
asked.  The Priest's reasoning has no effect on the game state.
}
"

--
 -Tyler