Tyler on Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:25:51 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] It would be a shame for me to have to publish a ballot with no proposals in 25 hours, so...

If we want to legislate, we ought to try to correct that new Transaction
Rule paragraph that BP Oracularitied. I'd say it's a bit too strict on the
definition of a Transaction. Maybe tomorrow I'll propose something to that
end. Oh, and I color the below proposal Black. Oh, and I challenge the
public display of the Ministry of Laundry, on the grounds that I believe I
own 1 Black Sock still.

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 5:08 PM, Charles Schaefer
<chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I submit the following proposal titled "You want C Nomic? I'll give you C
> Nomic!" and color it Baby Blue:
>
> {Rename Rule 4E83 "The Game of Duopoly".
>
> Amend Rule 4E83 to read:
>
> "This ruleset governs two identical nomics named "B Nomic" and "C Nomic".
> Any change to the gamestate of one of these nomics happens simultaniously
> in
> the other one."
>
> Repeal Rule 4E84.}

 -Tyler