Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 22 Sep 2008 09:56:18 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Ministries

I assign the vacant Ministries of Time, Fauna, and Society to myself,
specifying a reward value of m100 for each of them.

If that fails, I kindly ask Ty-Guy6 to relinquish them :-D And I will grab
them later.

I also point out that some time, once the game is properly started again, we
should definitely get those ministries into Black Corp possession rather
than in our hands directly.

I've updated all the Public Displays for the Ministries I probably don't
hold yet.

I will apply the message of the nweek once I'm solidly installed.

BP