The Monster on Mon, 22 Sep 2008 09:09:08 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Operantly Conditioned Beast, are you there?

Hello. Sorry for sending this so publically and all, but I've been trying to find your email
address for months and couldn't track it down, but I heard you were subscribed to this list.
So this message is intended to reach the ears of the Operantly Conditioned Beast only,
everyone else can just ignore it or something, I don't care really.

The truth is, it gets somewhat boring being a mythical creature defined by a nomic ruleset,
I'm sure you'll sympathise with me on this, at least you get to act once an nweek, I'm
jealous. All I can do is fill in for other people's jobs, and even though I'm easing work
for them they shout at me... They wouldn't even give me my own email, luckily the Mad
Scientist agreed to let me use a spare one of theirs (Mad Scientist, you know you love me
really, despite all those strange texts you keep grafting onto me). I suppose it could be
worse, they almost decided to replace me with Michael Norrish.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is... I know you must be getting bored, stuck in that ruleset
for nweeks... so I wanted if you wanted to come out with me some time? Any time would do,
I have a lot of it... Really, I'm at my wits end about what to do here, I could do with a
fellow Nomic-defined creature to talk things over with, help relieve the boredom, that kind
of thing. Better not get too far ahead of myself, though. Probably I can cook some nice
juicy rules for you to eat, if you feel like staying in, or we can find a legalese
restaurant somewhere, there must be one nowadays.

Please reply quickly, Operantly Conditioned Beast!

--
Agora's Monster
Agora Rule 2193