Tyler on Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:01:52 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Bye Wooble! Nice playing with you!

/* Wow, Ok. I hope I wasn't the cause of bad feelings or something. I guess
I was beating at his Ministries somewhat, but I thought it was all in the
spirit of the game. If he wants his Ministries back in the next few days he
can have them. Let's assume he's just decided he likes Agora better. BTW,
his IIB Corporation Contract has ceased to be a Game Document. Are its socks
destroyed, given back to the Laundry Corps, or still floating out there in B
Space? */

I submit the following transaction:
BEGIN TRANSACTION
The Ministries of Ministry and Questions are Vacant.
On behalf of Black Corporation, I assign the Ministries of Ministry and
Questions to Black Corporation, specifying Reward Values of m100.
END TRANSACTION

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 9:17 AM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 2008/8/26 Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > BEGIN TRANSACTION
> > I transfer everything I legally can to the Internomic Investment Bank.
> >
> > I forfeit the game.
> > END TRANSACTION
> >
> > --
> > Wooble