Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 24 Aug 2008 22:45:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Voting FOR 2 'officer' motions

I'm a little fuzzy about precisely what has occured with Black Corporation
motions and my attempt to pay myself for the socks... Especially since I
don't think, concerning that attempt, that we can just "call it a motion"...
so, since I am now the Chamberlain, I do the following which should make it
moot:

I vote FOR all motions in the Black Corporation.

BEGIN TRANSACTION
Assertion: Black Corporation has not transferred any macks to Billy Pilgrim
within the past 6 rdays.
Action: As Chamberlain, acting on behalf of the Black Corporation, I
transfer (that is, the Black Corporation transfers) m200 to Billy Pilgrim.
END TRANSACTION

Billy Pilgrim