Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:45:04 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Sock War?

Let's get this first boring part out of the way: I challenge the Ministry of
Business Public Display on the grounds that some Black Proposals (and I
don't think any other colors, but maybe) passed last nweek, and so this
should be reflected in the different Corporations' mack totals.

And now the agitatory juiciness:

Citizens of B, or whatever we are called: From an opressive yet marginally
tolerable Brick Red-Baby Blue oligarchy, the face of the sock market has
been transformed to that of an unacceptable Brown-Burnt
Sienna-Beige-Burgundy Woobleopoly!

Defenders of freedom, participants in the (potentially, since it's not like
we've done anything yet) democratically governed Black and Blue Sock
Corporations, we must unite to take back control of our destiny!

Perhaps the oligarchs will march with the glorious masses? Or will they seek
refuge under the wings of a tyrant whose edifice can but crumble?

Hasta la victoria siempre!

Subcomandante Billy Pilgrim
Comrade Operantly Conditioned Beast
Great Leader ehird