Geoffrey Spear on Fri, 13 Jun 2008 04:14:18 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Fwd: Emergency.

If spoon-business wasn't the Emergency Forum when I submitted this RP,
I submit it now.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: [s-b] Emergency.
To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx

I submit the following Refresh Proposal:

{{
Set the gamestate to what it would be if all of the Public Displays
published before the State of Emergency began were correct at the time
they were published.

In Rule 4E53, at the end of the first paragraph, insert the text
"Unless the rules explicitly state otherwise, a Minister has the power
to make any changes to Game Objects strictly necessary to fulfill his
Obligations." Then, at the start of the next paragraph change "ny" to
"Any".
}}

I actually think this is a poor solution, but when I just noticed the
huge amount of stuff various Ministers are obligated to do that the
rules don't give them the power to do I opted for the "brute force,
let's sort it out later" approach.
--
Wooble