Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 29 May 2008 16:21:24 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Pooping

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 6:46 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Quoting Elliott Hird <penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
> > I poop, have pooped in the past, will poop, or have thought about
> pooping.
> >
> > Am I a player yet?
> >
> > ehird
>
> BEGIN TRANSACTION
> Assertion: ehird is not a player.
> ACTION: I ratify ehird's request to become a player.
> ACTION: Upon becoming a player ehird must transfer to me m15.

Hmmm... fail. But does it even count as an action? Does this transaction
succeed? To make this moot:

> END TRANSACTION

I Ratify ehird's request to become a Player.

As Minister of Society, I officially recognize ehird's request to become a
Player. It is valid. (remember that old proposal?)

Welcome to the Game, ehird!

Billy Pilgrim