Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 26 May 2008 14:36:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Suggested Device

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 5:02 PM, Charles Schaefer <chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Without 2 objections in 2 ndays, I intend to create the following
> Blueprint:

Sadly I think it's too late for Blueprints this nweek. Objections have until
the end of nday 5 to come in. Artisan can't create a blueprint past nday 5.
So the only way for this blueprint to get created this nweek would be to
stop the clock for one 00:00utc or to tweak that rule in a manner similar to
what the proposal below goes for (I've already tweaked this nweek so can't
anymore).

I submit the following Proposal, entitled "Devices Anytime":
{
In Rule 4E37 (The Ministry of Goods), remove the text ", and can do so no
later than Corvette [[nday 5]] of that nweek".

[[The time limit was originally in place to allow sufficient time to pass
for auctions on unique devices. There's no reason to have a limit on
non-unique devices. And if any player thinks a unique device is being
created too late to allow for a proper auction, they can simply object.]]
}

Billy Pilgrim