Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 26 May 2008 09:13:23 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Challenge

OK.

BEGIN TRANSACTION
Assertion: The Ministry of Play is Vacant.
Action: I usurp the Vacant Ministry of Play.
END TRANSACTION

I will now send a request to the dice server for a d10 roll. Anything 9 or
under, I am fine. If a 10 is rolled, then I fell and lost 10 hp (whether
this causes my death or not is uncertain due to my 19 max hp and
auto-healing at the start of nday 12) at the start of nday 12.

Billy Pilgrim