Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 22 May 2008 13:48:41 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] ftw carnage - See Consultation 110

Actually, will make this formal right now... Also recommend that - if it
ends up making a difference to any proposals - we don't start the clock next
nweek till this one is answered.

I submit the following Consultation:
{
QUESTION: As of nday 12 of nweek 143, will the Vote Power of the Player
known as LASD be equal to 1?

REASONING:
- Default Vote Power is defined as 0 by Rule 4E15 (Proposals).
- Rule 4E20 (Players May Vote) reads: "All Players are Registered Voters.
All other players have their Vote Power set to 1."
- Rule 4E75 (Rule Powers and Precedence) states that, when two Rules have
equal Vote Power (which I believe to be the case of 15 and 20), the lower
numbered one takes precedence.
- Rule 4E75 is only relevant here if 15 and 20 are considered to contradict
each other. However, another interpretation of their texts could be that
Vote Power is set to 0 as a default, after which all (other (?)) Players
have their Vote Power set to 1. This is, in my opinion, what makes this
question ambiguous.

UNBELIEVER: Hose
}

Billy Pilgrim