Jay Campbell on Mon, 19 May 2008 11:53:37 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] chess moves

I leave the contract League for Sane B-Chess.

One trillion times, or until this task is DONE, I perform the following
actions:

{

I take the MoP.

I turn the field.
I purchase, if possible.
For all of my pieces I perform these actions, using the mailing lists
random number generator fed with applicable and legal parameters to
define each mention of "random":

  {{
     I choose a random, legal action that piece may execute.
     I chose a random, legal square or piece that action may be executed
against.
     I execute that action, if possible.
     If one King remains on the Field, mark this task DONE.
   }}

I vacate the MoP.

}

I vacate the MoP if I am the Minister thereof, which I statistically am.

Barring objection I will begin feeding these trillions of instructions
to the public forum and random number generator.

I await the next MoP's announcement of the winner of the current Field
Match.