Charles Schaefer on Thu, 15 May 2008 08:57:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] QUORUM

I will freely confess to manslaughter, as I have (unintentionally) killed
the Hose in question. However, I submit the following as mitigating
circmstances for the consideration of whoever will determine my fine:

1. He killed my King. That is clearly a provocation on his part and he
should consider himself fortunate that all I did was stab him.
2. I am a first-time offender with no prior history of any violence toward
anyone, as evidenced by my several Ghandi awards.
3. I stab Billy Pilgrim for submitting this Quorum.
4. I am clearly insane. Why else would I stab the submitter of this Quorum
and call it a "mitigating circumstance"?
5. HAIL ERIS!!!!!