Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:35:38 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Notice to PEPs - I wasn't paying attention, and I don't think anyone was either...

Hi,

Just noticed that the clockbot messed up yesterday. And the day before.

So.....

That means that, even though the clock display up to just recently
said that the ndelay was 3, the value of the Pause is actually 5.

We should be voting right now.

In the interest of fairness, I hope no one will vote until half an
hour from now, at which time the second-round ballot will be available
since all the refresh proposals tied with no votes.

Billy Pilgrim