Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:28:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Moving.

On Feb 12, 2008 3:15 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 0x44 wrote:
> > I move my King from (4,6) to (3,7) Capturing Billy Pilgrim's King.
> >
> I mope in abject failure as I really moved closer to Eugene and Anything
> McGee.

Indeed! I CHALLENGE the MoP's Public Display of B-Chess on the grounds that
0x44's King is displayed as being on (3,5) while he is in fact on (3,7). And
my King is still on (3,7)!!!

Speaking of which: I Purchase.

Codae, I'm not sure how this challenge affects your distribution of 0x44's
new purchases... I haven't really looked at the way you were randomizing it,
but this may or may not make you start over?

Billy Pilgrim