ihope on Thu, 7 Feb 2008 19:21:07 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] The Ridiculous Alliance

I submit a Contract titled The Ridiculous Alliance (despite Contracts
not having titles):

{Initially, this Contract recognizes the Players named 0x44, Antonio,
Hose and Wooble to be Evil and all other Players to be non-Evil.

Any non-Evil Player may become bound by this Contract at any time; any
Player may cease to be bound by this Contract at any time. If a Player
becomes Evil, that Player subsequently ceases to be bound by this
Contract.

A party to this Contract may not directly cause damage to another
party to this Contract. If a Player directly causes damage to a party
to this Contract, that Player becomes Evil. Every party to this
Contract shall directly cause damage to an Evil Player every

Any Player may, with the consent of all other parties to this
Contract, make any change to its text or the Evilness of a Player.}

I'll keep track of Evilness if others don't. The questions now are
whether this Contract will get struck down and whether anyone will
actually want to join it.

--Ivan Hope CXXVII