Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 3 Feb 2008 17:42:01 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] OCB Trick - nday 1, nweek 139

I assign the vacant Ministry of Fauna to myself.
I usurp the vacant Ministry of Fauna.
I take the vacant Ministry of Fauna.
I think that just about covers it.

The Beast can currently perform 4 Tricks, since this is not a Voting Period.
Each has an equal Response value of 10.

I shall now request a single roll of a 4-sided die from nomic.net's dice
server. The result will determine which Trick the Beast performs.
1 = Sleep
2 = Rampage
3 = Healing Lick
4 = Devour*

If the Beast Devours, I will wait until the Minister of Law has updated the
current Rules before randomly selecting a non-Essential rule for the Beast
to Devour.

MoF Billy Pilgrim