Justin Ahmann on Wed, 30 Jan 2008 16:54:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Proposal: Artificial Complements

I revise my proposal, "Artificial Complements", to read:
{
If the Proposals entitled, as of the time of submission of this Proposal, "All your artificial bases are belong to us" and "Hose Will Vote For This", have both Passed, amend Rule 4E61 to read
{
There is an Attribute "DNA" with a Scope of all Players, a Range of two-character-strings composed entirely of the uppercase letters A, T, G, and C, and a Default Value of AA.
Once per nweek, as a Game Action, a Player who has not yet Voted on any currently Pending Proposals may Mutate, changing only one of the characters that forms his DNA but leaving both characters in the same order.
Players with identical DNA are said to be Twins. In no case shall a Player be considered to be his own Twin.

Players with complementary DNA (wherein the character A is replaced by T,
T by A, G by C, C by G, 2 by 5, and 5 by 2) are said to be each other's Replicants.
}}

Codae