Antonio Dolcetta on Tue, 29 Jan 2008 03:17:02 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Consultation: The Orcish Hordes of the Eastern Wastes

On 29 Jan 2008, at 01:34, Justin Ahmann wrote:

> I submit the following Consultation:
>
> {
> At the time of submission of this Consultation, was there a
> Consultation that had been neither ZOTTED nor assigned to a Priest?
> }

I ask the Oracle to zot this one for being "otherwise unworthy" since
forcing someone to go and check the entire archive for possibily
unnoticed consultations when you haven't even bothered with a line of
reasoning is not good manners. Please rephrase with more paradox and
less tedious archive mining.