Roger Hicks on Fri, 25 Jan 2008 08:00:20 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] Consultation: First Frag

On Jan 24, 2008 4:27 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I submit the following Consultation:
>
> {{
> Is Codae Guilty as per Rule 55 for the murder of Hose?
> }}

This is Consultation #98. I assign it to Priest Codae.

NOTE: This judicial assignment was selected randomly, as have all
previous assignments I have made. It is unfortunate for Billy Pilgrim
that he did not specify Codae as an Unbeliever in this case. It
however is very fortunate for Codae who got this random assignment
with 9 to 1 odds.

Oracle BobTHJ