Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 2 Jan 2008 12:27:09 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] ministry foo

I assign the Ministry of Law and the Ministry of Foreign Relations to myself.

BEGIN TRANSACTION
Assertion: The Ministry of Ministry became Vacant at 0:00 UTC today
because the MoM didn't fulfill his Obligation to create a Public
Display of the responsibilities of the Ministries.

Action: I assign the Ministry of Ministry to myself.

Action: I create the MiniMinistry of Society.  The holder of this
MiniMin shall be known as "the Registrar" and shall have the
responsibility of maintaining a Public Display of the current Players,
Factions, and their attributes and properties.
END TRANSACTION

I submit the following Consultation, with 0x44 as the Unbeliever:

{{
Is 0x44 the Ministry of Ministry as of the time this Consultation was submitted?
}}

--Wooble