Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 31 Dec 2007 20:21:07 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Consultation: No Player can submit a proposal

On Dec 31, 2007 9:58 PM, Justin Ahmann <quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I take the following action at 5:00 AM on January 1, 2008 GMT (enclosed in curly brackets):
> {
> I submit the following transaction:
> BEGIN TRANSACTION
> Assertion: Wooble has not answered Consultation 81.
> Action: I ZOT Consultation 81.
> END TRANSACTION
> }

The Oracle can only ZOT an assigned Consultation if the Priest has
requested it and it hasn't been answered.

I request that Consultation 81 be ZOTTED on the grounds that the
"question" isn't a question at all, but a statement.

--Wooble