Geoffrey Spear on Sat, 29 Dec 2007 19:28:50 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] What kind of Forum is spoon-notices?

I answer this Consultation "Yes".

Reasoning: the rules divide all External Forces capable of being used
for communication into the 3 types inquired about in the message.
spoon-notices can be used for communication at least among the Players
who are subscribed to it, so it's a Forum and by definition one of the
3 types.

While this is outside the scope of the Question I'm answering, I
believe I am still allowed to submit an Oracularity to fix the
question the Supplicant thought he was asking (and, in fact, to sort
of super-hurry any other random stuff I wanted to cram into an
Oracularity provided I thought it could get a Consistent designation,
but I'll refrain from such tomfoolery at the moment), so I do so:

{{
Designate the Forum consisting of the mailing list with the address
spoon-notices@xxxxxxxxx as Public.
}}

--Priest Wooble

On Dec 29, 2007 3:06 PM, Justin Ahmann <quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I number this Consultation 77 and assign it to Priest Wooble.
>
> Codae

Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/