Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 27 Dec 2007 23:02:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] In case "Win by Paradox" happens

Yes, it would have to say negative rather than affirmative. I agree with the
ZOTTING. Plus, the timing is wrong, as the consultation must be submitted
once the win condition exists. Also note that ZOTTING would not cancel out
the win, as the consultation only needs to be submitted for the win to
happen.

I take the Ministry of Questions.

>> {{
> >> Is it possible to truthfully say that the Priest's answer to this
> Consultation will be in the affirmative, as of the time of submission of
> this Consultation?
> >> }
> >>
> >> Unbeliever: Wooble
> >> }
> >>
> >> Codae

This is Consultation 73, and I ZOT it because the curly brackets are
confusing.

I vacate the Ministry of Questions.

Billy Pilgrim