Mike McGann on Wed, 26 Dec 2007 15:20:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Ballot for nweek 135

My votes of zero vote power are as follows:

> 188: Right to Fair Judicial Review (BobTHJ)
AGAINST
[[Too open for abuse]]

> 191: Public Holidays (Billy Pilgrim)
AGAINST
[[Like others said, they didn't surrender]]

> 203: The B Partnership (Wooble)
AGAINST
[[I'm not in the mood to muck with Agora]]

> 205: Snap Votes (Billy Pilgrim)
AGAINST
[[Something that tweaks would be nice, but I don't think this is the
best way to do it. There were some other ideas floating around that
were pretty good]]

> 214: Use Sequential Rule Numbers (BobTHJ)
FOR
[[In the event this passes, we should all discuss what is actually
going to happen before implementation]]

> 218: Duties as Obligations (BobTHJ)
FOR

> 219: Usurping Revised (BobTHJ)
AGAINST
[[Too complicated and I don't like the tie-in to points. Also, what
happens on a reset and everyone has zero points?]]

> 220: Crime and Punishment (Wooble)
FOR
[[Sounds fun]]

> 221: The Field (BobTHJ)
FOR
[[I'm interested in seeing what comes out of this]]

> 222: Split up the Registrar's duties (Murphy)
AGAINST
[[Was this a sincere proposal?]]

> 224: Win by Paradox (Murphy)
AGAINST
[[I think it would just cause problems that aren't fun]]

> 225: Some players are more equal than others (Murphy)
AGAINST
[[I'm not a fan of anything that gives players unequal voting power]]

> 226: Clarify Challenges (Murphy)
AGAINST
[[We'll see how things go]]

> 228: Paperwork Reduction Act (Hose)
FOR

> 231: Cut it out (Wonko)
AGAINST
[[Everyone has a different opinion on the amount of traffic that is
considered spamming. I'd rather see something that isn't subjective or
have everyone agree to honor "Dude, chill the f*&@ out" requests]]

> 233: Don't let the Rulekeeper subvert democracy (Wooble)
AGAINST
[[Not needed if 214 passes]]

> 235: Raising the Bar (Codae)
AGAINST
[[I like to sit comfortably and rest my elbows on the bar within easy
reach of my beer. If you raise it, I'll have to stand and that won't
do.]]

> 236: Additional Reporting (Hose)
FOR

> 237: Slow down, cowboy... (0x44)
AGAINST
[[A refactoring would make it work]]

> 238: Object levels (Aaron C)
AGAINST
[[Sounds way too dangerous]]

> 239: Shelve It (Anything McGee)
AGAINST
[[Interesting, but I think it complicates things. A formal RFC process
might be better]]

> 240: more stable levels (Wooble)
FOR
[[Don't want to get hit by wraiths more than once an nweek]]

> 241: The Code of Life (Billy Pilgrim)
FOR
[[Sounds fun]]

> 242: Form (Wonko)
AGAINST
[[It makes me think to hard]]

> 243: Hot Tomato (Hose)
FOR

> 244: French President, well not really (Billy Pilgrim)
AGAINST
[[I don't think it really improves anything]]

> 245: Admissions Reform (Billy Pilgrim)
AGAINST
[[I prefer how it is now]]

> 246: Let's get dangerous (Billy Pilgrim)
AGAINST
[[Rapier is too quick--I like things on the order of an nweek. I
stopped reading after that]]

- Hose