Geoffrey Spear on Tue, 25 Dec 2007 14:55:16 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Ballot for nweek 135

I vote as follows:

> 188: Right to Fair Judicial Review (BobTHJ)

AGAINST (don't want to see tons of Consultations submitted by
imaginary partnerships)

> 191: Public Holidays (Billy Pilgrim)

AGAINST (they didn't surrender)

> 203: The B Partnership (Wooble)

FOR

> 205: Snap Votes (Billy Pilgrim)

AGAINST

> 214: Use Sequential Rule Numbers (BobTHJ)

AGAINST (too much of an implementation pain at the moment)

> 218: Duties as Obligations (BobTHJ)

FOR

> 219: Usurping Revised (BobTHJ)

AGAINST

> 220: Crime and Punishment (Wooble)

FOR

> 221: The Field (BobTHJ)

AGAINST (Primarily because of the torus shape)

> 222: Split up the Registrar's duties (Murphy)

AGAINST (We've got enough bureaucracy as it is)

> 224: Win by Paradox (Murphy)

FOR

> 225: Some players are more equal than others (Murphy)

AGAINST

> 226: Clarify Challenges (Murphy)

AGAINST

> 228: Paperwork Reduction Act (Hose)

FOR

> 231: Cut it out (Wonko)

FOR

> 233: Don't let the Rulekeeper subvert democracy (Wooble)

FOR

> 235: Raising the Bar (Codae)

AGAINST (for purely selfish reasons)

> 236: Additional Reporting (Hose)

FOR

> 237: Slow down, cowboy... (0x44)

AGAINST (won't have any effect; doesn't specify a gamestate change or
a rule to modify or create)

> 238: Object levels (Aaron C)

AGAINST (Forcing sounds like a very easy thing to abuse)

> 239: Shelve It (Anything McGee)

FOR

> 240: more stable levels (Wooble)

FOR

> 241: The Code of Life (Billy Pilgrim)

FOR (may get ugly but I'm willing to give it a try)

> 242: Form (Wonko)

FOR

> 243: Hot Tomato (Hose)

FOR

> 244: French President, well not really (Billy Pilgrim)

AGAINST

> 245: Admissions Reform (Billy Pilgrim)

AGAINST (don't like the process)

> 246: Let's get dangerous (Billy Pilgrim)

FOR

--Wooble