Justin Ahmann on Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:19:49 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Codae's Refresh Proposal

{
Create a new Victory Condition:
{
"Win by Being a Witch"
Trigger: Exactly one Player does not have the property "Newt."
Victors: The Player who does not have the property "Newt."
Prize: A shrubbery.
Cleanup: All Players with the property "Newt" lose the property "Newt."
}

All Players gain the property "Newt."

The Player named Hose loses the property "Newt."

All Players gain the property "Newt."

The Player named Hose loses the property "Newt."

All Players gain the property "Newt."

The Player named Hose loses the property "Newt."

All Players gain the property "Newt."

The Player named Hose loses the property "Newt."

Destroy the Victory Condition "Win by Being a Witch."
}
Note that it doesn't solve any of our problems; it just makes Hose win four times.

To answer your question (assuming it is your question), I like whimsy.  Plus, I'm bored.

Codae