Justin Ahmann on Thu, 13 Dec 2007 21:07:10 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Codae's refresh proto

I probably don't have much credence in the general B Nomic community (for reasons, examine anything having to do with "Grand Chancellor" or Rule 0-43), but here is a proto-refresh proposal (I am NOT submitting this as a Refresh Proposal.  This is a ROUGH DRAFT.):

{
In Rule 1-2, add the text, at the end: "Game Objects can only be
created, destroyed, or modified if allowed by the Rules,
in a manner explicitly governed by the Rules."

[[Note that this is lifted directly from Wooble's RP.]]

In Rule 1-6, add the text, at the end: "Game Documents are Game Objects."

[[This is probably evident from the present ruleset, but we should make it explicit.]]

Replace the first sentence of Rule 1-10 with "A Game Action is any action by an External Force that changes the gamestate."

[[This seems more logical than the current definition.]]

And then something to fix the invalidity system... It's getting late, EST, and I'll see your responses tomorrow...
}