Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:28:12 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Clock; Assigning Ministry

As a Game Action, I assign the Ministry of Ministry to myself.  (If we
already have a MoM, this is ineffective, but I'm pretty sure that
before this attempted action, the Ministry was either held by me or
vacant, so the game state should be the same either way).

As a Game Action, I stop the Clock.  (If the Clock is already stopped
due to B being in a State of Emergency, or if the Clock is stopped
because it hasn't been legally Started in months, this is
ineffective).

I am Hitting my Panic Button.

I am "Hitting his Panic Button".

My Panic Button is now, unambiguously (I think) On.

--Wooble