Daniel Lepage on Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:56:41 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] We didn't panic then, so we have to panic now.

Here are the recent panic button actions:
Nov 26: Wooble hits his panic button
	Aaron "pushes" his panic button
	Hose "pushes" his panic button
	0x44 "presses" his panic button seven times
	The AFO "turns ON" his panic button
Nov 27: Codae "presses" his panic button
Nov 28: Antonio "activates" his panic button
	The Dave "switches ON" his panic button
Dec 7:	Wooble hits his panic button.
	Wooble stops his panic button.
Dec 8:  BobTHJ "presses" his panic button
	Codae stops his panic button.
Dec 9:  Wonko "presses" his panic button.
Dec 10: Wooble hits his panic button.
	BobTHJ "presses" his panic button.
	BobTHJ "presses" his panic button.

Of these, the following were legal, game defined actions:
Here are the recent panic button actions:
Nov 26: Wooble hits his panic button
Dec 7:	Wooble hits his panic button.
	Wooble stops his panic button.
	Codae stops his panic button.
Dec 10: Wooble hits his panic button.

This is because rule 0 explicitly states:
A PEP may post a message to a Public Forum or any forum that within
the past month was a Public Forum stating that he is Hitting his Panic
Button. If he does so, his Panic Button becomes On.
A PEP may post a message to a Public Forum or any forum that within
the past month was a Public Forum stating that he is Stopping his
Panic Button. If he does so, his Panic Button becomes Off.

"Pressing", "activating", "switching", and "pushing" aren't Game
Actions and don't have any effect.

As a result, the recent "Emergency" never happened, the nweek ended
before anybody voted, and none of the RP changes ever took effect.

I Hit my Panic Button.

Wooble and I are the only two players whose Panic Buttons are
currently On.

--
Wonko