Aaron Coquet on Mon, 10 Dec 2007 01:50:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [MoS] Message of the nweek

My Panic button Supports me in Pushing this action.
I submit the following proposal, titled "Object levels" with the text:
Amend rule 2-12 to read:
{{
There is an Attribute, named Level, with a Scope of all Game Objects,
a Range of integers between 0 and 10 inclusive. If the Game Object is
also a Player, the value of Level is determined by the Player's Points
as shown below:

    * Level 0: Less than 0 points
    * Level 1: 0 <= Points < 6
    * Level 2: 6 <= Points < 13
    * Level 3: 13 <= Points < 20
    * Level 4: 20 <= Points < 33
    * Level 5: 33 <= Points < 53
    * Level 6: 53 <= Points < 86
    * Level 7: 86 <= Points < 140
    * Level 8: 140 <= Points < 226
    * Level 9: 226 <= Points < Heck of a Lot
    * Level 10: Points >= Heck of a Lot
If the Game Object is not a Player, the value of Level is 0.

Any Game Object (also known within this Rule as the Forcer) may, via a
Game Action, declare another Game Object (also known as the Forcee) to
perform an action, hereafter referred to as a Forced Action. If the
Forcee is of level 0 or lower, it automatically performs the Forced
Action. Otherwise, the Forcee may object to the Forcer's attempted
Forced Action within a period spanning a total of 2 Midnights, UTC,
causing it to automatically become invalid. Actions invalidated in
this manner cause the Forcer to lose 5 points.
}}

--
Aaron C
"H. P. Lovecraft is Rock and Roll" -- Neil Gaiman