Geoffrey Spear on Sun, 9 Dec 2007 17:13:24 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Voting + Some Game Actions

On Dec 9, 2007 6:57 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As Rulekeeper, I change the number of Rule 1-17 to 1-22.
> As Rulekeeper, I change the number of Rule 1-1 to 1-17.

I declare both of these actions to be Invalid.  And I think I'm
beginning to like this ridiculous procedure.

I propose the following, entitled "Don't let the Rulekeeper subvert democracy":
{{
In any rule defining the powers of the Rulekeeper, change the text
"The Rulekeeper may, as a Game Action, do any of the following:" to
read "The Rulekeeper may, as a Game Action and without Objection, do
any of the following:"
}}

--Wooble