Josiah Worcester on Sat, 8 Dec 2007 15:18:22 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] A Pear of Consultations

On Saturday 08 December 2007 15:15:32 Roger Hicks wrote:
> On Dec 8, 2007 3:13 PM, Mike McGann <mike.mcgann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Dec 8, 2007 5:09 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > I assign these consultation numbers 2*i and 3*i. I zot consultations 2*i
and 3*i.

> > I declare the assignment of the Consultation numbers to be invalid.
> > Consultation Numbers are automatically assigned upon submission.
> >
> > - Hose
> >
> I press my panic button.
>
> BobTHJ

The AFO requests to become a player. The AFO presses its panic button.
Agora's Child requests to become a player. Agora's Child presses its panic
button.

Welcome to a state of emergency.

I press my panic button.
Welcome back to your regularly scheduled game.